Saturday, October 10, 2009

SPARK YOUR LIFE!

I am so happy to introduce you to SparkPeople! I joined this FREE online weight-loss, change your life, create a new vision for yourself, website over 3 years ago.  Since then I have lost 70 lbs.  *Scroll down my blog to see my before and after pics* I gained a lot of confidence in the ability to make good choices and to know that if it's in my heart to do it I can step out and make it happen.  

Now this amazing website has produced a book called "The Spark". I've preordered my copy (to be available in January). You can also check out (or join) this amazing website here.

If you decide to join SparkPeople, make sure you look me up - my username is Purelyshell.  Oh, and use my username as your referral (I will get a little credit for that).


No comments: